First time .. .

Views
This is a nightmare for me. I've never had this feeling. I was mistaken and confused thinking about what my fault. you make me feel as if nothing. You deceived me right? hehe. never mind lah. Other times you'll hit back, too. I thought you're not the same like other boys. but , entah laa !

You're mad about last year i hit you right ? I was joking our other features. but maybe someone else will not hit at you. another person with you will berlembut !!. sorry i was malignant. it was me.

Difficult for me to forgive you. I am hurt. I do not know any better if I forgive you. I will always heed what has happened and I will never forget about it . I was like controlled by my hateness towards you and ...... but hey I love you . what can I do ? I know we are apart.  but please :'( don't do that thing ! I just hate it ! T.T
I love you more than I said I love you to you
Pardon me if I made you mad at me . I am a human being and a feeling of jealousy there can not be controlled . I'm such a jerkk . wee .
P/s: Sorry , my english was bad .

Domain dan Hosting oleh Hosting Rajawali - Social blogging in Malaysia Oneblogsocial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini