Views
No Electricity!
Its Deepavali and guess what ? The electricity went nuts -.- so its a very damn hot day LOL ! I thinked thats all the problem . When I turned my lappys' on , GOSH ! There's no battery ! I forgot to charge it last night . GRR . When lappys out , I try to reached my phone and guess what ? NO CREDIT ! This is the most boring day of my life -.-

I'm running around like dogs who chase its own tail haha . Then I saw my lil' brothers lappy on the table . So I turned it on and we watch SMURF for the third time bahaaha . Thats all we can do at that time -.- Here's some snap shoot of Smurf haha
 Here's Papa and Clumsy haha
 Here's Clumsy at the beginning of the story
 Damn , I just love this talking cat HAHA

Alright , I guess thats all what I wanna blabb about . hihi ! Tomorrow got ICT paper . wohoo then the exam will ends yay \o/ ! Free at last ! haha . But even know my paper's finished , SPM is so near :') so still , I'm not going to text my man like usual hihi! Tak ape , unto mase depan . I sanggup tunggu you sayang . baahaha getting jiwang ! Assalamualaikum 

Domain dan Hosting oleh Hosting Rajawali - Social blogging in Malaysia Oneblogsocial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini