Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Don't you get it ?

I GOT BORED
 AND 
IT IS SO HUMILIATING ME

Don't you know what I feels each and every time I made CMB ? I wished for you to make it true . Its humiliating me for making all the CMB but nothing seems to be right . I swear I won't cry but I can't cause I'm too stupid to make promises that I couldn't fulfill . What are you so proud of ? Oh damn , I'm making my self like a fool . Oh well , I am a dummy for a person like you and I'm not more than a toys .

To be honest , I missed you so much . Others feels like hell when they didn't meet each other for a week or by day . How about us ? Its been a year now . Don't you think that you should know what I feel ? Why can't you do it even if its only for a second ? I know that I'm not perfect and so do everybody . Tears falls while this nonsense post is created .

You're the one that should be hurt for what you've done and how could you think that I'll forget about it ? This heartache ain't gonna heal . I'm sorry to say . But there'll be no more hang-ups for us starting this date . 20122011 . I'm tired of waiting and mad with all of the canceled :'( Don't you get it ? I miss you and I can't take it . Im sorry . 

P/s : Saya sayangkan awak . Saya tahu awak akan gembira kalau saya tak ganggu kehidupan awak . Awak jangan nak brani brani call sy lepas awak read ni . Assalamualaikum .
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini