Monday, 14 January 2013

I need him more thhan anything ...

From days to days . Yay . I can't even think what'll my day would be without him . He makes me smile and laugh all the time . From hard to the most happy-est things that happened to my daily life . Thanks to Allah for giving me a chance to meet a guy that can make me do the good things . He changed me a lot since we've known each other .

People might say that I'm still a newbie . Fyi , we've been together for about 2 years 9 month :') and yes I'm proud of it . Still holding on and Insyallah you might be invited to my wedding day one day :'p it'll be amazing to get married to someone who I love and loves me just the way I am :)

This April , we'll be celebrting our 3rd year together . No fancy dinner , no movie day , no hanging out . Just a hang on the phone :') yeah .. sounds like its not fun at all . But what can we do ? We live so far apart x') and we take it as a test of our relationship .

Bee , thanks for being my superman . Nobody in this world can replace your place . You're a gift . A gift from .... hehe mengarut macam ap jeh miraa ni x') ngee just happy sangat3 malam ni .. tadi cakap ngan dia kat enpon rasa nak nangis ja . Rinduuuu sngat . Now nak tunggu dia pulang umah :') boleh lg cll . Weee~ miraa b'doa yg takde org lain nak ambil dia dr miraa mcm org sblm2 ni yg miraa kenal . Syg , jgn berubah hati ea x')

# jiwang nyaaa

Share:

5 comments:

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini