Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Day 28 — Internship

Assalamualaikum. Hehe. So as for today my 28th day of intership I decided to blog my daily craps in my blog. Since I haven't blog for a while. Maybe I should start it back. As for now I'm just completing my log book before I'm off to the hotel for my night shifts which starts from 3PM-11PM. Hohoho.

Just now I deleted my WeChat apps from my phone cause I'm just kinda confused cause some people just hides their moment from me like wtf? Hahaha. I really dont get it tho. So for now the only way for people to connect me is via email , Instagram or maybe idk. I'm just too sick of this hiding thingi. Nyampah yuno. Hahahhaha.

So yah. I'll continue my daily blogging from now on and yes maybe it will be about my internship. See yaa
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini