Sunday, 10 September 2017

Late Night Entry: Idk

Have you ever just think that you didn't belong or fit in where you already in/at? Suddenly a wild thoughts of mine appear in a flash. 

Really don't know if its real or not. Cause all I know it is near. Not sure to argue or to what or what what. Cause I don't even know what it is.

I've learnt something and so much for the past few years of getting outside of your comfort zone and tries new things that you could never think of before. 

The more I think of it, the more pressure I get. Thus, I can't do anything right anymore. It all collapse like it's in a time-lapse mode.

I don't even know myself anymore.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca , jangan lupa tinggalkan komen :)
Fikir semula sekiranya korang ingin meninggalkan komen lucah, ugutan, mengancam, identiti palsu, dan menyakitkan hati. Baca AKTA 588, AKTA KOMUNIKASI DAN MULTIMEDIA 1998. Oh, sebelum tu, tengok lah site awesome
ini